Lidia F. Vitale, M.D., is a graduate of New York University. She earned her medical degree from New York Medical College and completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut. Dr. Vitale is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a Diplomat of the National Board of Examiners and is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vitale has a particular interest in general and high-risk obstetrics, menopause, urogynecology, minimally invasive surgery and vaginal surgery. She has been elected by her peers as a top doctor in NJ on an annual basis since 2011.
Lidia F. Vitale, M.D
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vitale enjoys skiing, traveling, needlework and reading.
- New York Medical College: 1990
- New York University: 1986
- Hartford Hospital: 1994
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology: 1996
In Practice Since:
Honors and Awards:
- Castle-Connelly, Top Doctor for Women in NJ: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Featured on the cover of NJ Monthly: 11/2014
- “Top Doctor in NJ” by Inside NJ Magazine: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Winner of Hunterdon Happening Magazine, People’s Choice for OB-GYN 2016