Patricia M. Ardise, M.D., is a graduate of Georgetown University. She earned her medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Stony Brook University Hospital in New York. She also served as Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine at Stony Brook. Dr. Ardise is a Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ardise has a particular interest in general and high-risk obstetrics, cervical pathology and colposcopy, minimally invasive surgery as well as adolescent medicine.
Patricia M. Ardise, M.D
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ardise enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and three young children. She enjoys running and participating in triathlons.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook: 2000
- Georgetown University: 1995
- Stony Brook University Hospital, New York: 2004
- Assistant Professor: 2004-2008
- Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine Stony Brook
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 2006
Honors and Awards:
- Martin Stone MD Resident of the Year Award: 2004
- Resident Achievement Award – The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- “Intrapartum assessment of fetal well-being: any role for a fetal admission test?” – The Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine: 2003