Seth M. Rubin, MD
Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Seth M. Rubin, MD
Seth M. Rubin, M.D., is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. He earned his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. Dr. Rubin completed his specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology of the Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr Rubin has special interest in general and high-risk obstetrics, infertility, minimally-invasive surgery, birth control management, menopause, primary care for women, treatment of poor pelvic support, urinary incontinence, endometriosis, treatment of abnormal bleeding and medical practice management. He is an expert at robotic surgery, including hysterectomy for fibroids and other conditions.
Personal Interests: Dr. Rubin has lived in New Jersey for most of his life, and has lived in Hunterdon County since 1993 with his wife and two daughters. His favorite activity is spending time with his family. Dr. Rubin also enjoys outdoor activities, such as hiking and canoeing. Whenever there is time, he tries to take advantage of cultural activities in NJ or the surrounding areas, such as theatre and music concerts.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine: 1989
- University of Pennsylvania: 1985
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania: 1993
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1995
In Practice Since:
Honors and Awards:
- Castle-Connelly, Top Doctor for Women in NJ: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014
- Top Doctor by U.S. News : 2012Recognized by U.S. News as one of the nation's best doctors based on a peer nomination process. Click here for more information.
- Chairman of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of Hunterdon Medical Center : 2012 to present
- "Top Doctor in NJ" by Inside NJ Magazine : 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014
- Honors Research Project in OB-GYN - Medical School
- Benjamin Franklin Scholar, Summa Cum Laude - University of Pennsylvania Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society