We are contracted with most major insurance plans. However, it is the patient’s responsibility to check with their insurance company to determine if we are contracted providers and verify eligibility and benefits. Please call our billing office if you need assistance – 908-284-5295908-284-5295.
- Aetna (Excel plans may have a greater out-of-pocket expense)
- AmeriHealth/Keystone (Excludes: Value Network Plans, St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network, and Medicare Advantage)
- Cigna/GreatWest (Excludes: Medicare Advantage)
- CCN/Coventry (accept PPO only)
- CHN (Consumer Health Network)
- Devon Health (accept PPO only)
- Emblem Health Evolutions (accept PPO only)
- Horizon Blue Shields (all plans, even out-of-state)
- Horizon/NJ Health
- Magna Care (accept PPO only)
- Oxford Health Plan (Excludes: Medicare Advantage)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Qualcare (insurance plans vary greatly, it is important that you check with your insurance carrier to see if we participate with your particular insurance plan)
- United Healthcare (Excludes: Medicare Advantage)
- United Healthcare Community Plan (Excludes: Medicare Advantage and Dual Complete Products)
- USA Managed Care Organization (accept PPO)
Health Insurance Exchange Products
Please contact your insurance carrier directly to determine if we participate with your plan.
Examples of some Insurances/plans that we DO NOT accept are:
- Qualcare: Health Republic Insurance of New Jersey
- Aetna Better Health NJ FamilyCare
The above lists are subject to change and do not imply that all services and/or procedures will be covered in full. It is imperative that you check with your insurance carrier as coverage is dependent upon your individual insurance plan. You must present ALL of your current insurance card(s) at every visit. Failure to provide ALL cards may prevent us from filing your claims properly and result in an out of pocket expense for you.