Kara D. Goglia, M.D., obtained her undergraduate degree from Lehigh University. She earned her medical degree from Loyola University Chicago-Stritch School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in New Jersey. Dr. Goglia is a Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners. She is a Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. During her training, she developed a special interest in abnormal cervical pathology/colposcopy, minimally invasive surgery, contraception, and general obstetrics.
Kara D. Goglia, M.D
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Goglia is local to New Jersey and appreciates time spent with family and friends. During her free time, she enjoys reading and baking. She is happy to be active with her husband, their two children, and dog.
- Loyola University Chicago -Stritch School of Medicine: 2007
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center: 2011
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 2013
Honors and Awards:
- Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Lehigh University Presidential Scholar
- Patient Satisfaction Award SBMC
- American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology: December 2007
Can c-reactive protein quantitative (c-RPQ) be used as an adjunct in avoiding the birth of fetal neonates with histologic funisitis?