Kara D. Goglia, M.D., is a graduate of Lehigh University. She earned her medical degree from Loyola University Chicago-Stritch School of Medicine. She completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in New Jersey. Dr. Goglia is a Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Goglia has special interests in colposcopy, minimally invasive surgery, and general obstetrics.
Kara D. Goglia, M.D
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Goglia enjoys reading and spending time with her husband, two young children, and their dog.
- Loyola University Chicago -Stritch School of Medicine: 2007
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center: 2011
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 2013
Honors and Awards:
- Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Lehigh University Presidential Scholar
- Patient Satisfaction Award SBMC
- American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology: December 2007
Can c-reactive protein quantitative (c-RPQ) be used as an adjunct in avoiding the birth of fetal neonates with histologic funisitis?