Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology has teamed up with Hunterdon Healthy Connections-Patient Portal to offer you the benefit of communicating with us online in addition to the telephone and in person.
What is the Hunterdon Healthy Connections-Patient Portal?
Hunterdon Healthy Connections-Patient Portal is an online patient portal service that provides you with a fast, reliable, easy to use the method of communicating with our office anytime it’s convenient for you.
Is it secure?
With respect to system security, unlike e-mails that use multiple servers over the internet, this technology allows our practice to use a single server secured by both a firewall and 128-bit encryption to safeguard your privacy. This secured system operates by a password protected log-in that you receive upon registering for the service. Only you will have access to your information. Each family member will receive their own log-in and password. Patients between 13-17 years of age are excluded from the portal at this time.
What are the benefits?
With the portal, you can access a wealth of general health information online, view new messages from the practice or take advantage of these many powerful benefits:
- Receive and review lab results.
- Request a non-urgent appointment or review appointment details. For all urgent issues, we ask that you call our office.
- Request current medication refills if you are not overdue for an appointment.
- Receive documents from your provider such as immunization records, return to work/school forms, lab results, lab vouchers, and visit summaries.
- Receive important notifications such as drug recalls or guidance, tailored to your specific health care plan, chronic conditions, and disease management.
- Request and receive your personal health record
- Many new features are on the horizon, such as:
- the ability to fill out forms and pre-visit questionnaires
- review your account balance, and make payments on your account
- Request referrals
- NO health care information is sent via e-mail. When a message is sent from our office, you will receive an e-mail stating that you have a new message from Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology and are directed to log into the portal to review.
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections has “smart-phone” capability. The portal can be accessed via your iPhone, Blackberry or any other smart phone.
How do I enroll in the portal?
Enrollment tokens cannot be given over the phone due to HIPAA regulations. There are now two options for enrolling:
- Simply see our receptionist at one of our 3 offices. You will receive a temporary enrollment token number and enrollment instructions. Once you have your enrollment token, go directly to MyDoctor.hunterdonhealthyconnections.org, or click on the dark blue box at the top of this page to enter your enrollment token and then follow the instructions. It is important for to complete all steps of the enrollment process including the final step which is a message notifying us you have completed your enrollment. If you are at our Walter Foran or Lebanon office – you can use the computers provided in the waiting room to complete your enrollment process.
- If you DO NOT HAVE A TOKEN and would like to enroll in the portal, go directly to the gold box at the top of this page. After reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions you will be directed to a page to enter information. Make sure you select “Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology” from the drop down list of practices before proceeding. You will be required to enter identifying information including insurance details. Once completed we will receive confirmation that you have requested to enroll and we will need to verify that you are a registered patient of our practice. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your request has been reviewed.
WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT PROVIDING THIS SERVICE TO YOU!
Your health and well-being are our number one priority.
Be sure to complete the sign-up process today!
For your convenience, we have provided computers at our Walter Foran and Lebanon offices to help you complete the enrollment process while you are in our office.
Our patient portal will provide an additional opportunity for you to contact our office regarding minor medical matters such as routine follow-up and administrative questions. If you have an urgent medical condition, call our office immediately or dial 911.