Yelena Belkina, M.D., is a graduate of Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at the City University of NY. She earned her medical degree from SUNY Downstate Medical College and completed her residency at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School where served as the Obstetrics and Gynecology Education Chief. Dr. Belkina is a Junior Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is fluent in Russian and medical Spanish. She has a special interest in preventative care, adolescent care, contraception, minimally invasive surgery and management of abnormal bleeding.
Yelena Belkina, M.D
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Belkina enjoys spending time with her husband and son, reading, and traveling.
- SUNY Downstate Medical College: 2013
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School: 2017
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 2017
Honors and Awards:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Education Chief
- CREOG Excellence in Research award
- Junior Fellow – American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- English, fluent in Russian, and medical Spanish