Seth M. Rubin, M.D., earned his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is the Chairman of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr. Rubin’s special interests include general and high-risk obstetrics, infertility, fibroid treatment including myomectomy, birth control management, menopause, primary care for women, treatment of poor pelvic support, urinary incontinence, endometriosis, and treatment of abnormal bleeding. Dr. Rubin performs advanced minimally-invasive surgical procedures, including robotic surgery with the da Vinci Robot. He has been elected by his peers as a top doctor in NJ on an annual basis since 2008.
Seth M. Rubin, M.D
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rubin has lived in New Jersey for most of his life and has lived in Hunterdon County since 1993 with his wife and two daughters. His favorite activity is spending time with his family. Dr. Rubin also enjoys outdoor activities, such as hiking and canoeing. Whenever there is time, he tries to take advantage of cultural activities in NJ or the surrounding areas, such as theater and music concerts.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine: 1989
- University of Pennsylvania: 1985
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania: 1993
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1995
In Practice Since:
Honors and Awards:
- “Jersey Choice Top Doctor” by New Jersey Monthly: 2015
- Castle-Connelly, Top Doctor for Women in NJ: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top Doctor by U.S. News: 2012 Recognized by U.S. News as one of the nation’s best doctors based on a peer nomination process. Click here for more information.
- Chairman of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of Hunterdon Medical Center: 2012 to present
- “Top Doctor in NJ” by Inside NJ Magazine: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Honors Research Project in OB-GYN – Medical School
- Benjamin Franklin Scholar, Summa Cum Laude – University of Pennsylvania Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society